1. Name and contact details of responsible organisation and the company data protection officer
Lead Deutschland GmbH
Widdersdorfer Str. 209
Data Protection Officer:
Phone: +49 (0) 221 95479 26
Fax: +49 (0) 221 95479 88
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://www.lead.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
· IP address of the requesting computer,
· Date and time of access,
· Name and URL of the retrieved file,
· Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
· the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
· Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
· Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
· evaluation of system security and stability as well as
· for other administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address and postal address to regularly send you our newsletter by post or electronic means. In order to receive the newsletter, an e-mail address, the name and address of the company and a contact person are required. We do not pass these personal information on to third parties. The IP address you use to subscribe to the newsletter and the date on which you subscribe to the newsletter are also stored. This data serves us as proof of misuse if an e-mail address is registered externally for the newsletter. In order to ensure that an e-mail address is not misused by third parties on our mailing list, we work in compliance with the law using the so-called "double opt-in" procedure. Within the scope of this procedure, the order of the newsletter, the sending of the confirmation e-mail and the receipt of the registration confirmation are recorded.
You have the possibility at any time to revoke your consent to the storage of the data, your e-mail address and their use for the newsletter dispatch. To unsubscribe, we provide a link at the end of each newsletter. You also have the option of unsubscribing on our website (https://www.lead.de/newsletter) or informing us of your wish to withdraw using the contact options stated in this data protection declaration.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address for a telephone number and a comment so that we know who sent the request and have to ability to respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
d) When using the live chat
This website uses Userlike, a live chat software of the company Userlike UG (limited liability). Userlike uses "cookies", which are text files that are placed on your computer, to provide a personal conversation in the form of a real-time chat on our website with you. The data collected is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website and is not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
The provider collects, processes and uses personal data exclusively in accordance with German data protection law. The current version of the data protection declaration can be found on the provider's product pages on the Internet under the heading data protection (https://www.userlike.com/de/terms#privacy-policy).
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
· you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
· the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
· in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
· this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to be demand-oriented and is continually optimised.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
· Browser type/version,
· the operating system used,
· Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
· Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
· Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purpose of optimising it for you. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, we will not receive any information that personally identifies users.
In order to continuously optimize our website we use the analysis tool of SISTRIX (SISTRIX GmbH, Thomas-Mann-Str. 37, 53111 Bonn, Germany). This is an analysis tool to improve the findability of our website in search engines. Keyword, domain and search data are collected and stored. Under certain circumstances, Google Analytics data may be included. The data is not linked to personal data. Further information on the use and collection of data can be found in SISTRIX's data protection declaration at http://sistrix.de/sistrix/datenschutz/.
6. Social Media and Google Maps
On our website you have the possibility to directly access our social media channels and our location on Google Maps via a link. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. We point out that we as users of these pages have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use.
Provider is Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA.
The provider is Twitter Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
You can change your Twitter privacy settings in your account settings at: https://twitter.com/account/settings
c) Google Maps
Provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
7. Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right:
· to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
· in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
· to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
· in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
· in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
· in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
· to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.